Ciklum is looking for a Big Data Hands-on Team Lead to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
• Leading, mentoring a team
• Set up efficient processes as well as communication within the team
• Daily communication with the Client
• Play an active role in team build up effort; from recruiting to ramp up
• Promote good team atmosphere
• Hands-on contribution to team delivery
• Backend Scala or Java development
• Implementing DWH or Data Lake architecture
• Implementing ETL process, workload with data streaming
• Strong Scala — 3+ years
• Strong RDBMS skill (SQL Server, Oracle, etc) — 3+ years
• Data streaming: Kafka (KSQL), Spark Streaming
• Enterprise data scheming (RDBMS, Data Vault 2.0; MDM)
• Kubernetes experience
• Cloud-native applications design (preferably Azure)
• Spark and HDFS experience would be a plus
• Confluent toolkit would be a plus
• Team leading experience — 1 year
• Understanding problems with distributed algorithms and data structures
• Performance monitoring & tuning
• Comfortable with travel when needed
• Good analytical skills
• Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
• Strong attention to details and accuracy
• Good communication skills
• English — Upper-Intermediate
What’s in it for you
• Close cooperation with international clients
• Dynamic and challenging tasks
• Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
• Low bureaucracy, European management style
• A lot of trainings and knowledge-sharing meetings
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org