On behalf of eToroX, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Automation QA Engineer (JS) to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
eToroX is the blockchain and crypto division of eToro, that was established in 2018. We are responsible for all the technological developments and business operations related to the most exciting domain that exists today in Fintec — the blockchain. We have already launched the crypto wallet, and just lately launched the long awaited Crypto Exchange. We are growing fast and have ambitious technological and business goals.
Are you ready to join the most exciting Fintech global company? eToro is a leading global social investment network, offering millions of users to trade and invest online in cryptocurrencies, securities and CFD whose underlying assets are currencies, commodities, indices and stocks in a simple, transparent and more enjoyable way. Today, we empower over 10 million users in more than 140 countries worldwide to manage their funds through our innovative online investment platforms and active trading community, with thousands of new accounts created every day.
• Identify opportunities for automation within software processes.
• Design and execute quality tests using scripts that automatically test functionality.
• Run tests for databases, systems, networks, applications, and software.
• Identify bugs and quality issues in development, service or business processes.
• Install and manage applications and databases relevant to automation.
• Collaborate with other business units to understand how automation can improve workflow.
• Familiarity with Jest, cypress, selenium
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
• Experience with SQL
• Experience in writing API and UI tests (70/30)
• Working with Jenkins
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Team player who is comfortable operating in a fast and dynamic environment
What’s in it for you?
• Working with the latest technologies;
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client;
• Competitive salary;
• Medical insurance;
• Possibility to work in world-known and successful company;
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org