On behalf of eToroX, Ciklum is looking for a Senior React Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
eToroX is the blockchain and crypto division of eToro, that was established in 2018. We are responsible for all the technological developments and business operations related to the most exciting domain that exists today in Fintec — the blockchain. We have already launched the crypto wallet, and just lately launched the long awaited Crypto Exchange. We are growing fast and have ambitious technological and business goals.
Are you ready to join the most exciting Fintech global company? eToro is a leading global social investment network, offering millions of users to trade and invest online in cryptocurrencies, securities and CFD whose underlying assets are currencies, commodities, indices and stocks in a simple, transparent and more enjoyable way. Today, we empower over 10 million users in more than 140 countries worldwide to manage their funds through our innovative online investment platforms and active trading community, with thousands of new accounts created every day.
• Design, implement, and deliver, new applications for our products
• Collaborate across teams to turn requirements into elegant code
• Strive for continuous improvement of the member experience
• Work independently, relying heavily upon asynchronous communication to collaborate with colleagues in locations
• 4 years of experience in modern front-end technologies
• Experience with React
• Strong ES6+ and/or TypeScript experience, ES6 classes, and functional programming
• Familiar with various back-end APIs and working with Web Sockets
• Solid understanding of CSS3
• Experience with UI test frameworks (unit tests)
• Shipped robust applications to production
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Team player who is comfortable operating in a fast and dynamic environment
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
What’s in it for you?
• Working with the latest technologies;
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client;
• Competitive salary;
• Medical insurance;
• Possibility to work in world-known and successful company;
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org