On behalf of BigChange, Ciklum is looking for a QA Automation Engineer (C#) to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
About the Client
JobWatch powered by BigChange plans, manages, schedules & tracks your mobile workforce! BigChange is an established force in mobile resource management, offering a host of solutions that have proven to transform the way companies manage their mobile workforces and mobile operations. By challenging convention and pushing for constant innovation, BigChange is pioneering new, intuitive and simple to use technology that delivers industry leading levels of return on investment.
BigChange is here for businesses of all sizes, from small and medium-sized enterprises through to large blue-chip organisations. No matter your size or sector. BigChange is here to make a big difference to the way you work for the better.
• Assessment of testing requirements
• Design test program and scripts for each test phase
• Development and documentation of best practice testing methodology, process, templates
• Define, agreeing and preparing test metrics for each test phase.
• Research and comparison of automated test approaches, toolsets and environments
• Develop roadmaps to introduce to BigChange
• Automated test development, automated testing, logging of testing, recording of defects, diagnosis, and re-testing
• Use a broad range of tools, including open source and cloud based, to support testing and to enable test automation where appropriate.
• Considered security at each stage of product and software specification, development and testing and in compliance with the Secure Development Policy.
• Manage BigChange’s personal data and confidential information responsibly, and maintain its quality, confidentiality, integrity and availability always. Report personal data and security near-misses and incidents promptly and cooperate in their resolution.
• Be aware of and comply with the BigChange Health and Safety Policy and related legislation; report Health and Safety near-misses and accidents promptly and collaborate to document and resolve.
• Ensure data processing equipment assigned to you by BigChange, and any personal equipment used to process BigChange data or access BigChange systems, is kept secure and used in accordance with the Acceptable Usage Policy.
• Degree qualified or 3 + years’ experience in a similar role
• 3 years formal full-lifecycle testing experience (Essential)
• Strong knowledge and experience of object-oriented C# & .net development (Essential)
• Experience of automated test tool setup and commercial testing use of Selenium programmed in C# (Essential)
• Agile tools Visual Studio, .Net, C# (e.g. VSTS) for test script documentation, GIT, defect management and tracking completion of development via acceptance criteria.
• Mobile (e.g. Appium)
• API (e.g. Postman)
• Testing experience to include: Selenium, NUnit and xUnit, Azure DevOps, SQL & Mongo DB, X Browser Testing Experience, Web Application Testing (multiple tools), Requirements gathering, Agile Experience
• Exceptional people skills and objection handling.
• Team player with the ability to work independently
• Organisation: Ability to prioritise and manage multiple requests and issues reliably, and deploy time/resources appropriately
• Communication: approachable and able to communicate at all levels with customers, management, support, suppliers and developer on business and technical matters
• Adaptable: deal with a wide range of issues and request
• Reliable delivery: expected to quickly develop and commit to a 6 month roadmap for automated testing and deliver incrementally
What’s in it for you
• Competitive Salary
• Expenses paid for all overnight stays, subsistence and mileage whilst on business.
• “Motivational Mondays” — inspiring talks monthly from extraordinary people.
• Local fruit delivered weekly to the office.
• Being part of a supportive team with the ability to learn new skills and grow within the company.
• Experience cutting edge technology and be part of a company that is shaping the future.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com