On behalf of KMD WorkZone, Ciklum is looking for Front End Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
KMD WorkZone (kmd.net/about-kmd) is a leading Danish Enterprise Content Management platform developed in Denmark, Poland and Ukraine. Therefore, we are looking for talented mobile developer who can participate in the strong mobile team’s work on the further development of the mobile solution on top of the WorkZone platform.
Love it_Live it
It’s no secret that we love it in KMD. It should just not be technique for the sake of the technique. Our solutions must make sense, create value and have significance for the users — you, your neighbor and all other Danes. Every fourth Dane uses our solutions daily and we are proud of that.
KMD is a leading supplier of mission-critical software, solutions and IT services primarily to Denmark’s public sector, but with a growing footprint in the private sector both domestically and in Sweden and Norway.
We have a broad portfolio of products and services, based predominantly on our own software solutions. We have a proven track record of delivering solutions to highly regulated markets and industries with large transaction sizes and high volumes.
Our headquarter is in Copenhagen, with five offices across Denmark, Oslo and Stockholm, as well as development centers in Poland and India.
• You will work in a mature agile team with other competent and highly skilled people. The team is based in Kyiv, with a product owner who is located in Denmark. In total we are +15 team members working on this product in Kyiv so you will not be alone.
• You will develop new product features and maintain existing features, bug fixing etc.
• Explore new technologies, tools and components
• A DevOps mindset
• Experience with React, Redux
• Experience with CSS, SASS
• Experience with other Web frameworks will be plus
• Test driven development
• English — Medium/High level, both written and verbal
• Sc. in computer sciences or engineering degree or equivalent training
• Occasionally traveling to Denmark
• Excellent spoken and written English is a MUST
• Quick learning and ability to adapt new technologies
• Excellent communication, attitude and teamwork skills
• Ability to function both independently and in a team
• Passion towards making awesome products
• Ability to take ownership of assignments and taking them from start to finish within a schedule
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Competitive salary
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• Career and professional growth
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
• A lot of various technical seminars
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com