On behalf of Derivco, Ciklum is looking for a DB Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Derivco (www.derivco.com | www.microgaming.co.uk) is the dev house that provides Microgaming with their exceptional gaming content. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of industry innovation. Our highly skilled teams of designers, developers, illustrators and animators love nothing more than working with the latest technology and having fun trying out new ideas.
The software we produce has enabled Microgaming to become one of the most trusted suppliers of online gaming in the world. We don’t just create software. We create entertainment experiences.
• You will be analyzing, designing and developing database solutions for new features in Casino games Backoffice suite and supporting apps. These new features will be tackled through an agile approach while actively engaging with the team.
• Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or Equivalent with a 2+ years of commercial experience in MS SQL development
• The ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team. Integrity, adaptability and excellent communication skills. A passion for lifelong learning and strong problems solving skills.
• Solid T-SQL development experience
• Understanding of database administration
• Good understanding of Database design principles and techniques
• Experience in applying data modeling.
• Working experience with SSDT and Visual studio
• Experience with CI\CD pipelines using either TeamСity, Octopus or Azure DevOps
• Experience with SSIS, SSAS
• Integrity, adaptability and excellent communication skills.
• A passion for lifelong learning and exceptional problems solving skills.
• Open minded and willing to adopt new approaches and technologies.
What’s in it for you?
We are always looking for new technology to take advantage of and are always keen to embrace change! We embrace innovation in everything we do (and hand out some pretty cool prizes for it as well).
We’re convinced that we employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you like being challenged and feel that you could contribute, we look forward to hearing from you!
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and „Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com