On behalf of Xtendx, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Java Developer to join Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of a team that develops enterprise media platform to encode/transcode, manage and deliver any media content on the Internet/Intranet and mobile devices — the SIMPLEX Enterprise Media Platform.
• Java development and expertise in terms of design
• Code reviews and cooperation with Front End developers
• Product support
• 2 + Years in Java development.
• Java 8
• Spring (Core, Web), Hibernate, Websockets.
• Maven and Git
• Elastic search, Logstash
• Basic knowledge of Apache Spark
• Smart, consistent, self-organized.
• Able to take responsibility, say “No” and pivot to ensure timely delivery.
• Be ready to switch between tasks.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive compensation package
• A transparent work environment
• Working in a team that inspires, and works with you to achieve industry-changing goals
• Unique working environment, where you communicate and work directly with client
• Career and professional growth
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation and other social benefits
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!