On behalf of the New Client, Ciklum is looking for Middle Front End Developer (Angular) to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Ciklum Client is a software provider that serves the worldwide gambling industry by developing bespoke software and back-office systems
• Integrated to the existing team, you will develop bet, casino etc. sites (mobile and web sites) for our different brands, working with huge number of transactions
• Participating in the technical design and technical translation of the functional specifications according to our application architecture
• Working through all stages of software delivery lifecycle from requirements refinement, development, testing, release & maintenance
• Developing the new front-end features
• Spending time in Angular and web performance review, being pro-active to propose solution to improve our UX, performance using last technologies
• Using Angular best practices
• Operate in an organized, systematic way to achieve the development goals with respect to timelines
• Work closely with product to creatively design and implement optimal solution
• Providing technical excellence, quality first mindset, simple architecture and highest code quality
• Reviewing another colleagues code
• 1 year minimum with Angular
• Familiarity with Angular eco-system and following last Angular updates and best practices
• Experience of working in Agile environment
• Good level of English for using it actively on daily basis.
• Angular Universal for server-side rendering;
• Web performance techniques;
• Progressive web app (PWA);
• Experience with multi-tenancy architecture;
• Experience from agile methods (Scrum, XP);
• Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3;
• Experience with Version Control Systems(SVN)
What’s in it for you?
• State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions;
• Your opinion matters and you can improve product, processes, and tools
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org