On behalf of Simplex, Ciklum is looking for Full Stack Tech Lead to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Ciklum is building a team to work on various projects which primary goal to improve and automate the customer’s business processes, reduce time and effort required for various operations.
Simplex provides an online fraud-free payment processing solution that enables merchants worldwide to accept diverse payment methods, including credit card deposits and purchases, with zero exposure to chargeback risk.
Client’s AI technology analyzes every transaction using proprietary, fully automated, machine-learning algorithms that eliminate fraud while increasing conversion. By combining advanced payment processing with state-of-the-art fraud prevention technology, client allows crypto merchants to introduce credit card purchasing to mainstream users worldwide.
• Design and implement our customer-facing applications, account checkout pages, internal systems and user experience.
• Work closely with the R&D managers and architects to design solutions for supporting Simplex growing business needs.
• Full-stack web development.
• Mentor other developers.
• Work collaboratively in an Agile environment.
• At least 6 years experience in development of complex web applications and services.
• Experience with backend development — Node.js, Ruby, Python etc.
• Knowledge and experience of Design & Architecture.
• Hands on experience with one or more front end frameworks such as Vue.js, Angular, React.
• Experience in various databases (Postgres/ Redis/ Elastic/ etc.).
• Cloud hosting (AWS / Google Cloud).
• Leadership experience (scrum master, tech lead, team leader, etc.).
• NoSQL databases.
• Experience in Microservices architecture.
• BSC in Computer Science.
• Positive attitude and proactive communication.
• Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team-player. High attention to details.
• Always seeking to improve processes and suggest better solutions.
• Working with new skill sets and continuously improve hard and soft skills.
What’s in it for you?
• Career growth opportunities;
• Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Solutions and Services;
• Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment;
• Professional skills development and training programs;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com