On behalf of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Daimler Mobility Services GmbH is developing the mobility of the future. With brands like car2go, mytaxi and moovel, but also with services for autonomous driving as well as our own eWallet “Mercedes Pay”, we are pioneers in the field of innovative mobility services. In addition, we have shareholdings in future-oriented companies like Turo, Flixbus and Blacklane and many more. This makes us one of the most forward-thinking Daimler AG subsidiaries.
Daimler Mobility Services GmbH is the key link between the various mobility services and Daimler AG. Our ideas of today shape the mobility of tomorrow.
Be part of Mercedes Pay, Daimlers own payment service focusing on group customers. It will combine two products: an electronic wallet as well as a global solution for payment processing. Up to now, the wallet has an e-money license for Europe. Mercedes pay will expand its payment processing network soon and thus offer payment solutions fast and globally.
As leading provider of digital mobility services, Mercedes pay is a fundamental component of Daimler’s mobility and digitalization strategy.
• Design, implement, test, deploy, and operate the parts of the digital payment platform end-to-end
• Set high standards of code quality and development practices for yourself and your peers
• Leverage the best offerings of modern standards and trends in software design and architecture
• Clear communication with stakeholders and engineers
• Experience with ReactJS
• Experience with backend development using any programming language, RESTful, GraphQL, APIs, etc.
• Experience with NodeJS is a plus
• Experience with any data visualization library is a plus (d3.js, Vega, c3.js ...etc) is a plus
• Experience with bundling tools like Webpack is a plus
• Experience with CI/CD is a plus
• The ability to communicate clearly in fluent English
What’s in it for you?
• Live, dynamic and highly professional team you can learn from and contribute to
• Latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products
• Paid afterhours for volunteers
• Trainings and conferences
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• Fruits and snacks in office
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org