Ciklum is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer with technical skills for support and improvements of the IT Infrastructure systems with an emphasis in security to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
In this capacity you will have direct impact on company’s production systems. Candidates should have a passion for technology, excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
• Support and implement improvements on the existing IT Infrastructure system environment
• Configure and maintain our production environments of Endpoint Protection and Management systems
• Configure and maintain CCTV systems
• Configure and maintain the production environments of Biometrical systems
• Managing and automating configuration of SQL Server databases
• Managing and support the systems based on Windows Server 2008 — 2019 OS
• Manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes, scripts
• Work on regularly to identify vulnerabilities in IT infrastructure systems
• Monitoring of processes to ensure proper functioning of security scope in IT infrastructure
• Measure, analyze and monitor related systems for availability, throughput, and performance
• Active monitoring and managing of the UPS equipment in server rooms
• Provide installation, repair, and maintenance support in access control equipment scopes
• Stock control and managing of ServerRooms/DataCenters equipment, labeling
• Working with Server Rack Management and IP management tool
• Work with the Service Desk system to solve end user problems in the related scopes
• Writing reports, schemas and documentation
• Education — Higher (technical)
• English — at least Pre-Intermediate level
• 3 years of experience in IT Engineering, installation, automation, support and improvements.
• Experience as a Windows Administrator with supporting production environments
• Knowledge of basic IT services such as IIS, SQL, WSUS, DFS, Active Directory etc.
• Strong understanding functionality of DNS, DHCP services
• Expertise around practical implementation and tuning of virtualization technologies like Hyper-V, VMware
• Deep understanding of the operation, tuning and support of Client-Server systems
• Knowledge in scripting & automation experience
• Experience with IT hardware
• Must be self-motivated, well organized and have strong innovation and communication skills
• Experience working with or in large corporations / IT outsourcing, IT outstaffing companies, IT integrator companies
• Experience with large enterprise IP networks and related networking equipment, network security and protocols
• Experience with public cloud providers, specifically AWS and MS Azure
• Familiarity with various database technologies and their system requirements.
• Experience with Zabbix, Nagios, Cacti monitoring systems
• ITIL or other IT certifications
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to join strong international team
• Opportunity to lead initiatives which are strategically important to the company
• Work directly with Ciklum leadership team
• Competitive salary
• Cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org