On behalf of CNET Content Solutions team, Ciklum is looking for an IT Hardware Analyst to join the Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
CNET Content Solutions is the world’s leading independent source of product information. With detailed content on more than 5 million technology products in 15 languages, CNET Content Solutions helps thousands of resellers and retailers convert shoppers into buyers every day. From standardized content delivery to hosted services and custom solutions, we empower businesses of all sizes to maximize the value of product information to improve their customer experience and bottom line. We work with more than 2,100 e-commerce partners, including CDW, Computacenter, Dabs.com, Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Insight, Microsoft, OfficeMax, PC World Business, and Tech Data.
• Search the internet, data analysis and entry of PC/network hardware/customer electronics specifications to database forms on English.
• Level of English: Intermediate and higher;
• Computer hardware knowledge;
• Bro ad scope in information technology sphere;
• Skills of seeking a technical data on the Internet and analysis of a large amount of information;
• Positive, responsible, attentive, team player.
• Employment type: full-time (five-day working week, morning shift (working hours
What’s in it for you?
• You will have a great opportunity to track new features in hardware and mobile;
• Great chance to start your career in IT.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!