On behalf of Earnix, Ciklum is looking for a Junior Java Developer to join Kyiv office on full-time basis.
Great opportunity to become a part of team of the most creative and talented minds in the predictive analytics and financial services industries.
As part of Earnix Client team you will be actively involved in designing and implementing new functionality for the Earnix products (earnix.com/product-suite).
You will be encouraged to provide and propose solutions at different levels of abstraction, and working together with other remote teams on system-wide designs and technological solutions.
Examples of such challenges are:
• R&D discovery for new requirements.
• Working together with product team on details of functional and UX requirements.
• Software and UI design.
• Solving tough technical problems.
• Affecting and improving your team agile processes.
• Participating in multi-team development efforts.
• Working (all above) not only on presentation layer, but also client side, utilities, etc.
Your ability to learn, to take the initiative, to provide and implement solutions is important. It will give you great experience to build your technical and architectural skills
• Building rich client with complex business logic and various data visualizations using Java programming language and Swing Graphical Toolkit.
• Extending integration of Python programming language with Earnix client platform (Earnix SDK).
• Integrate external machine learning tools such as H2O and DataRobot with Earnix software system, providing advanced and seamless UI/UX to the end-user.
• Modernize the client platform infrastructure with latest state-of-the-art technologies.
• Effectively cooperate with other Earnix teams in Israel (QA, DevOps, Product, Server Dev, analytical and research departments).
• Core Java — junior level software engineering skills (experience — at least 1+ years as a fulltime job).
• Readiness to learn in-depth Swing Graphical Toolkit and related UI concepts.
• Experience with Python 3 and related data-science libraries (e.g. numpy, pandas, h2o).
• Experience with enterprise software projects, especially for financial markets/banks.
• Experience with Java multithreading.
• Understanding of general User Interface design principles, ability to reason about UX design choices.
What’s in it for you?
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities.
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client.
• Business trips.
• Competitive salary.
• Career and professional growth.
• Medical insurance.
• Team events.
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org