On behalf of Zoomdata, a Logi Analytics Company, Ciklum is looking for Senior Front End Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Zoomdata is a small and innovative company, based in Washington, D.C. focused on creating data analysis and data exploration BI web platform. The company builds a data visualization platform that provides a simple and intuitive way to analyze and visually interact with data to solve business problems.
We are Northern Virginia Technology Council’s 2016 Hot Ticket award winner for Hottest Big Data Innovation. We hire brilliant engineers with creative minds, and the drive to make a positive impact by unlocking the secrets hidden in Big Data. With the right approach, we provide our engineers with the best tools and try to stay out of their way! We believe that when you give smart people the freedom to do smart things, you will get outstanding results.
Zoomdata is funded by Goldman Sachs and Accel Partners, investors behind Facebook, Slack, Dropbox, Atlassian etc.
• Build highly modular and performant web application that
o can be used as embedded application as well as standalone UI
o is consumed by 3rd party developers via SDK/platform
• Design and support client-side APIs to work effectively with data queries and streams
• Optimize for external developers use cases
• Build on top of modern stack of technologies (ES6, Typescript, React, Blueprint, Redux, ReasonML)
• Focus on testability using modern frameworks
• Use well known patterns and focus on code structure
• Participate in cross architecture (Visual — Data Queries) integration processes
• Focus on quality thru code reviews, static code analysis and other practices
• 3+ years of experience in software development
• Experience and understanding of MV* frameworks
• Understanding of OOP, Functional programming patterns, algorithms/data structures
• Experience with JS testing frameworks (karma, jasmine, mocha, chai, sinon)
• Experience with browser profiling (rendering, cpu, heap)
• Desire and ability to learn new technology
• Good written and spoken English
• TypeScript, ES6
• TDD/BDD mindset
• Strong architectural vision for large applications
• Build Tools: grunt, gulp, browserify, babelify, webpack
• Flux implementations (Redux)
• In browser visualization frameworks — ECharts, d3.js
• Experience in browser rendering and page load performance analysis and tuning
What’s in it for you?
• Career advancement and leadership opportunities
• Tight English communications with US peers
• Motivated and distributed team of professionals
• Perfect office location and dedicated room. Lunches twice a week and regular team build activities. Medical insurance.
• Impact on the product development that can change the landscape
• MacBook Pro Retina
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com