On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Lead/Expert Business Analyst to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Lead solution scope management of Client solution and BA team to ensure that the final result covers Client business needs and Ciklum capabilities.
Our Customer is a financial service company that provides supply chain finance across Europe, North America and Asia.
Ciklum is building a team to work on the project to increase Client customers’ base by launching a new fin-tech product on the market. Project includes mobile application development, web admin tool, integration with core systems.
• Create and maintain the Product Roadmap (together with PO)
• Create and maintain Program vision and scope (together with PO)
• Analyze capability gaps within Customer’s organization. Propose improvement methods and appropriate solution options;
• Identify and define business needs and goals. Outline clearly stakeholders’ impact and their outlook on the project and teams;
• Ensure proper requirements specification and requirements structure
• Ensure cross-functional dependencies are properly stated and managed
• Manage solution scope, detect and track changes. Manage requirements related conflicts and issues up to resolution;
• Prioritize requirements and manage their allocation. Define non-functional requirements including external interfaces and constraints
• Monitor solution implementation and conduct internal and external solution acceptance;
• Collaborate proactively with Business Stakeholders, Project Managers and Teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs.
• Care about continuous improvement of Customer satisfaction.
• Ensure BAs are aligned in terms of Business requirements understanding and main dependencies
• Prepare and constantly improve BA approach and Communication plan
• Monitor BA team efficiency and motivation
• Work with a team of
• Education: Master degree or higher (in Computer Science or similar, desirable);
• Business education (desirable).
• Specialized Knowledge:
• Master degree or higher (in Computer Science or similar, desirable);
• Knowledge in Finance domain;
• Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies;
• Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques;
• Knowledge of business process optimization and modeling approaches;
• Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least JIRA & Confluence).
• Skills & Abilities:
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills (Upper-intermediate or higher);
• Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources. Systems thinking and functional decomposition skills;
• Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities. Quick learning;
• High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing conditions, circumstances and feedback;
• Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills;
• Self-confidence and ability to handle rejection and accept criticism;
• Modeling skills to represent requirements information in graphical form.
• Professional Certification:
• One of the following (desirable): IIBA CCBA or CBAP, OMG UML, OMG BPMN.
• IT experience 5 years (6+ desirable);
• Experience in business analysis 4 years (5+ desirable);
• Experience in mentoring and team leading.
What’s in it for you?
• Learn from the team of senior professionals and BA community.
• Close collaboration with client from pre-sales to implementation.
• Improve competence with constant flow of new projects.
• Low bureaucracy, European management style.
• Collaborate with local and international teams.
• Flexible working hours, English classes, Great office space.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com