On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Manual QA Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Our Сlient is leading supplier of toll road software and architecture starting a new product for managing toll roads from scratch. The solution includes mobile application, back office and tolling services estimator. Also, a lot of integration with financial tools, tolling agencies, and payment methods are crucial for product success. Ciklum team is playing a leading role for the whole program management, leading and coordinating the efforts of several teams and vendors.
• Requirements analysis and processing;
• Test cases/checklists and other types of test documentation creation;
• Estimate the required testing time;
• Perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers;
• Functional and regression tests execution;
• Test Summary reports preparation.
• 4+ years professional experience in QA area;
• At least 4 years of real working experience with Web-based;
• Good knowledge in complex SQL queries;
• Experience with NoSQL Database;
• Good experience in working with REST, SOAP API;
• Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle;
• Understanding of test design techniques;
• Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum;
• Excellent Jira skills;
• Upper — intermediate English communication skills.
• Understanding of programming languages (PHP, Java or Python);
• Experience with web automation tools (e.g. Selenium Webdriver);
• Experience of using version control systems (e.g. GIT);
• BS + in Computer science or relevant.
• Good analytical skills;
• Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks;
• Strong communication and problem solving skills;
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented;
• Strong attention to details and accuracy.
What’s in it for you?
• Career growth opportunities;
• Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services;
• Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment;
• Professional skills development and training programs;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and „Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com