On behalf of SimilarWeb, Ciklum is looking for a talented and dedicated analyst with research/business mindsets to join our Data Solutions team as an Analyst. As part of this role you will help us scale and stabilize our new rocketing Digital Insights (DI) reporting products at SimilarWeb.
SimilarWeb (similarweb.com) measures the digital world. SimilarWeb’s Pro Platform unlocks the traffic and engagement statistics for any website or app, and is the only platform to offer global data at country specific levels.
The company was founded in 2009 and has raised $40 million dollars in funding led by Naspers and Lord David Alliance. SimilarWeb has global offices and representatives in the U.K., Dubai, Israel, Russia, Brazil, and Japan. SimilarWeb’s wealth of data combined with intuitive discovery tools uncover the pulse of the internet, that’s why SimilarWeb insights are often used in leading publications including Bloomberg Businessweek, Wall St. Journal, TechCrunch and the New York Times. SimilarWeb is used every day to help thousands of businesses, publishers, marketers and analysts to benchmark performance and find successful marketing strategies driving more traffic and opportunities. Companies that use SimilarWeb include Travelocity, Google, Taboola, KPMG, eBay and UBS.
SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world’s biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. SimilarWeb has been named one of Inc.com 15 Israeli Startups to Watch in 2017 and one of Business Insider’s Top 50 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On. But if we want to continue helping the world’s biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented and driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real and tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
What makes the SimilarWeb R&D team awesome? We love data! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with it on a petabyte scale! As part of the team you will support everything from our multi million client side panel across all platforms through our massive ingest pipeline (Big data starts with ingesting even bigger data. Our Node.js, Kafka, Java, Python, Go pipeline is impressive!) We are solving some really complex problems with web server scale, algorithms on the client side, research of different OS’s and APIs, managing multi-million users products and more. Work with cutting edge technology — we often beta test the tech that other people will only discover next year!
We want you to get better and help you set goals and conquer them.
• Research: Using SimilarWeb’s data and tools, explore companies and websites to identify site structures and user journeys to allow scalable reporting on user behavior and engagement.
• Analysis: Understand how to leverage SimilarWeb data in order to answer the client’s business questions.
• Documentation: Help the team document scripts, data report results and general workflow.
• Automation & Infrastructure: Reporting automation and infrastructure including bash commands, python scripting and maintaining team documentation to minimize report code rewrites
• At least 1 year of experience with SQL/HiveQL data analysis
• Proficiency with Excel
• Team player, autodidact, fast learner with an excellent analytical/research/business skills
• Ability to work with remote team placed in Tel Aviv
• Proficiency in Online Marketing/Online Services
• 1 Year work experience in Online/Tech Company
• Linux/Bash command experience
• Hadoop/Spark/AWS/EMR s3 Infrastructure experience
What’s in it for you:
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
• Competitive salary
• Exposure to cutting-edge technologies
• Possibility to work in world-known and successful company
• Business trips to Israel
• Long-term employment
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org