We are looking for a UX Designer to join our design team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
As a part of our team you will work on projects from various industries and different levels of complexity, communicate closely with customers from Europe and the USA. No boredom, a lot of experience.
In each new project you will think about people of different backgrounds and different needs. One day you’ll be flying through a hipsterish iOS application, and the other — challenged by complex enterprise solutions. During these journeys you will get support from senior UX designers.
As a part of the development team, you’ll also take the responsibility for the final outcome of the project. All of this will pump up your skillset and evolve you into a more productive and versatile professional.
• Analyze project requirements; understand business goals, user’s behavior, needs and problems.
• Estimate the UX work for potential projects.
• Produce necessary UX artifacts (screen maps, personas, customer journey maps, wireframes, annotations etc.) for hand-off to customer and project team.
• Present results to stakeholders and a team, communicate design solutions.
• Collaborate closely with customers, business analysts, user interface designers, developers and other team members to create consistent, engaging user experiences.
• Be open to constructive critique from senior UX fellows.
• Stay abreast of trends in design, technology, and user experience, share your knowledge with others.
• A passion for UX and irresistible desire to learn and improve.
• 2 + years of experience as a UX designer/interaction designer/information architect or similar role.
• Understanding of modern UX design principles and methodologies.
• Effective communication skills in English — you should be able to elicit project details and clearly articulate your design decisions.
• Experience with analytics tools and user testing is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
• The projects are various, which gives you a lot of new experience and challenges.
• Opportunity to travel abroad for workshops and work with international customers directly.
• Share and receive knowledge while collaborating closely with experienced teams of designers and developers.
• Take part in shaping our work processes and the growing design team.
• Participate in our regular knowledge sharing events, training sessions, and inside-the-team design review meetings.
• A cozy office, our own gym (with a TRX), table tennis & football.
Sounds like fun? Let’s get acquainted and have a conversation.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com