On behalf of New Client, Ciklum is looking for a Python Technical Lead to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are developing next-generation cybersecurity and risk solutions for the banking industry. We were established as a spin-off from Israel’s leading Fintech Hub, serving several of the world’s tier-1 banks — HSBC, RBS, Santander, Intesa Sanpaolo, Deutsche Bank, and SMBC.
We are led by several of the most successful entrepreneurs and leaders from the Israeli cyber ecosystem.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and highly skilled, full-stack engineer to help us build our products. An engineer that can turn designs into a working product and has proven experience in various steps of the life cycle, from design and development to testing.
We are developing a unique Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) product.
You will own our visualization engine (backend and frontend), a crucial component that will be key to the success of our product. Alongside the viz engine, you will contribute to the core and foundations of the product. This is a fully hands-on technical leadership role that could evolve into team management as the company grows.
Current tech stack:
• Python + Flask
• DB: Janus over BigTable
• Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
• Responsible for all parts of the product including coding Back End, Front End, infrastructure, testing, and production maintenance;
• Contribute technically (coding daily) to the product by taking on and completing key deliverables;
• Taking ownership of user interfaces and the appropriate tech stack;
• Direct communications with Owners and
• Contribute to mentoring new recruits in Kyiv Team.
• 5+ years’ experience with Python;
• 3+ years’ experience with either React, Angular or equivalent;
• Proven track record in product development;
• Experience with unit testing, Agile project development, bug and change management systems;
• Experience in a similar role;
• Autodidact, self-sufficient and self-motivated;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
• Product mindset.
• Experience with GCP/AWS/Azure;
• Experience with Flask;
• Experience of work within a start-up.
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• Competitive salary;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com