On behalf of Guardicore, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Python Developer to join our growing team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
With home bases in San Francisco, Boston, Tel Aviv, and Kyiv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats — and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced experts in the field. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
Sounds like you?
Ask yourself these 3 questions:
— Who do you want to work with?
We put an extra effort into hiring people that we like to work with — smart, fun and innovative. Our R&D team constantly makes the impossible — possible.
Sceptic? Check out our Glassdoor reviews!
— What do you want to deal with?
We are solving a few of the most complex technological problems out there and building the market’s most comprehensive Data Centers cyber security solution. SCMagazine described Guardicore as “5 stars, no Weaknesses product”. We work in small teams to allow each to make a real impact on what our future product will look like. Our company is heaven for techies. We have it all: low-level kernel development, high-performance backend, reverse engineering, and algorithmic research and an innovative User interface.
Want to push forward your professional boundaries?
— Where do you want to be 5 years from now?
We are aiming as high as possible, building a market leader. Build your career with us.
Guardicore has raised more than $100M from some of the world’s top investors with an intention to build a long-term market leader. Our market is estimated at $1.5B and it is only starting to happen now. We are ready with the right product, the right team and on the perfect timing to take this market. This is a great opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally by joining a hell-of-a-ride, from a growing startup to a market, Billion-Dollar, leader.
The latest 60M$ funding:
• Design and implement a state-of-the-art, testing and build infrastructure
• Handle scale, performance and reliability challenges of a complex system
• Work on innovative projects with cutting edge cloud, virtualization and containers technologies
• At least 5 years of experience in Software development
• At least 2 years of experience in Python or other Object Oriented language
• Previous experience working on security or networking based projects — Advantage
• Experience with cloud technologies like AWS, GCP, Azure — Advantage
• Experience with OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker, etc — Advantage
• Experience with C language — Advantage
• Deep knowledge of Linux\Windows OS — Advantage
• B.Sc in computer science or related degree — Advantage
What’s in it for you?
• Become a part of the most talented and experienced cyber security and data center experts in the field
• Great opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally by joining a hell-of-a-ride, from a small startup to a Billion-Dollar market leader
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Competitive salary
• State of the art, cool offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org