Seeking Alpha (seekingalpha.com) is the market leader for crowdsourced equity research in the USA. We employ 150+ people across its operations in New York, Israel and India.
The company is the premier website for actionable stock market opinion and analysis, and vibrant, intelligent finance discussion. Each month our crowdsource investment analysis draws an audience of 5.2MM+ monthly visitors to our real-time alerts products on email and mobile.
We handpick articles from the world’s top market blogs, money managers, financial experts and investment newsletters, publishing 500 unique article and news updates daily. The company gives a voice to over 5.5MM registered users, including 12,000+ contributors and individuals averaging 130,000+ comments a month, providing access to the nation’s savviest and inquisitive investors.
Our site is the only free, online source for over 5,000 public companies’ quarterly earnings call transcripts, including the S&P 500. The company was named the Most Informative Website by Kiplinger’s Magazine and has received Forbes’ ‘Best of the Web’ Award.
• Maintain and improve existing E2E test automation framework.
• Design and maintain test data, test cases and test scripts for projects, ensure the continued high level of quality in our business systems.
• Perform testing in development and QA environments to ensure the delivery of quality end results.
• Document and prioritize test conditions and test scenarios, Identify, log, and track defects discovered during testing.
• Contribute to enhancing engineering practice in the areas of ATDD and CI/CD.
• Write reusable and testable code.
• Collaborate with other team members.
• Knowledge of Agile principles, open-source ecosystem;
• An understanding of automation design patterns and software testing principles and methodologies;
• English reading/writing/speaking skills;
• Comfortable with source version control software and package managers (Git, Yarn, NPM);
• Knowledge and understanding of client-side architecture best practices;
• Understanding of Mobile-first Responsive design;
• Basic understanding of the HTTP protocol, browser networking.
• Experience working in a UNIX environment;
• Experience with one of the server-side languages (Python / Ruby / PHP / Java);
• Familiarity with Java, Selenium-Webdriver, Appium, Cypress, Maven, command-line utilization;
• Experience in Continuous Integration environments ideally using Jenkins;
• Experience working with and testing API / Restful services.
What’s in it for you?
• Very close cooperation with the client;
• Possibility to propose solutions on a project;
• Dynamic and challenging tasks;
• Ability to influence project technologies;
• Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
• Low bureaucracy, European management style.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com