On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Big Data Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
• Back End Python or Scala or Java development;
• Implementing DWH or Data Lake architecture;
• Implementing ETL process;
• Real-time data processing/streaming;
• Monitoring performance.
• 3+ years Python or Scala or Java experience;
• 2+ years of Big Data tools usage experience;
• ETL: Hive; Spark SQL;
• Data streaming: Kafka (KSQL);
• NoSQL databases: Cassandra;
• AKS — Azure Kubernetes Service;
• Azure monitoring and notification, EFK.
• Performance monitoring & tuning;
• Comfortable with travel when needed.
• Good analytical skills;
• Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks;
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented;
• Strong attention to details and accuracy.
What is in it for you?
• Close cooperation with different clients;
• Dynamic and challenging tasks;
• Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
• Low bureaucracy, European management style;
• Knowledge sharing meetings.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com