Ciklum is looking for a motivated and proactive Intern/Junior Applications Support Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Junior Applications Support Engineer is responsible for managing the resolution of application and system issues that arise across a business. An Application Support job description seeks candidates with both business skills and technical IT knowledge and demands an ability to manage multiple high-level tasks.
• Administration and support of internal systems and services
• Managing tickets in ServiceDesk system and daily users support
• Timely and accurate change request processing
• Consulting and technical support on internal systems matters
• Work with business clients, processing requirements and issues in areas of responsibility
• Research, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve clients issues
• Assist in the maintenance of user manuals and guidelines
• 1+ year of experience of working as a consultant or support engineer OR a last year student (undergraduate status) in the field of Computer Science or a young professional with a technical educational background who gets things done effectively and quickly, and possesses a willingness to work and grow within a fast-developing international company
• Basic understanding of ERP systems
• Basic understanding of HR, Finance processes
• Self-driven and quick learner
• Good communication skills
• Good technical and analytical skills
• Scripting languages experience preferred
What’s in it for you:
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
• A lot of various technical seminars;
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client;
• Competitive salary;
• Career and professional growth;
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company;
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!