We are looking for a dedicated Application Developer to build new and support existing data flows, processes and integrations on Workato platform to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
The Application Developer processes user needs to designs prototype applications, implements, and tests source code, and troubleshoots software applications.
● Design and develop integration and automation solutions
● Conduct research, design architecture and provide software solutions for automating the Company’s business processes
● Recommend, schedule and perform software improvements and upgrades
● Timely and accurate bug fixing and change request processing
● Run and monitor software performance and functional tests for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging
● Liaise and collaborate with IT system administrators, systems analysts, and other in-house and external developers to assist in resolving related projects’ tasks
● Knowledge of software development lifecycle and agile development methodologies
● Knowledge of programming languages and relational Databases (e.g.MS SQL Server, MySQL)
● Knowledge of APIs — REST/JSON, SOAP/XML
● Ability to learn new concepts, technologies and solve problems
● Good communication and presentation skills
● Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey and relate ideas to others and work collaboratively to get things done
What’s in it for you:
● Highly responsible work and tight schedule
● Simultaneous handling and fast processing of multiple tasks
● An innovative product with an incredibly exciting tech stack
● A “greenfield” project — An agile environment with a startup mentality, no bureaucracy, flat hierarchies as well as the courage to evaluate new approaches
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!