On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join Payment team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
The Payment Team is responsible for all eToro’s payments aspects, which include two major aspects:
1. Integrations with global payments providers, such as: e-wallets, credit-card acquirer banks, bank wire transfers, etc.
2. Interactions with users, where there are two types of users:
a. External users — the eToro trading platform’s users that wishes to trade, needs to deposit funds to the platform in order to trade, and on some occasions, wishes to withdraw funds from the platform — then we’re responsible for implementing the deposit and withdraw pages which users are interacting with, to perform these actions.
b. Internal users — internal eToro teams that we’re implementing internal tools for operating and monitoring the above financial activity.
The group consists of
The group is divided into 3 teams, that consists of all the disciplines for delivering a feature end-to-end.
Technology stack is mainly based on Microsoft ecosystem: writing in C#, the main database is SQL Server, etc. The web-site pages are written in AngularJS and Angular 7. Open source and cloud infrastructure embedded with our solution: RabbitMQ, Redis and several Azure services.
You’ll be joining our payments team to support a growing list of integrations to support payments, and the creation of complex compliance and regulation flows. We’re in the process of migrating our services into the cloud.
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing more than 12 million users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
• Design and develop 24/7 high scale APIs and distributed system using Microsoft Azure cloud, C#, RabbitMQ, Redis and more
• Write unit tests, integration tests and CI/CD scripts
• Own, monitor and improve our services in production
• Lead design effort; write technical design documents and held design review meetings
• Own and lead collaborative efforts with various stakeholders including: Product, IT, Dev. teams
• Be a technical leader; research and promote new technologies and tools
• Face technical challenges — performance, fault-tolerance, security and live production issues
• Be involved throughout our services life cycle, influence every step of the way
• Be part of an amazing fast-paced team
• Have 5+ years experience with .Net / SQL Server
• Have JS framework experience (e.g.: angular, react, vue) — advantage
• Have Cloud experience (e.g.: Azure, AWS) — advantage
• Independent influencer and team player
• Good English
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal English
• Problem solver with ‘can do’ attitude
• Good attention to details
What’s in it for you:
• Working with the latest technologies
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
• Competitive salary
• Possibility to work in world-known and successful company
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org