On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Automation QA Engineer with C# to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Our client is one of the biggest players in the advertising industry now is being scaling and looking for automation test engineers.
As our new Middle Automation QA Engineer, you will be responsible for:
• Web UI & API automation testing
• Building and maintaining automated testing framework
• Test data and test environment preparations.
• Making conclusion and reporting about stability of the product under test.
• Working in Agile team
• Participation in daily/weekly/monthly meetings and team activities
• Reporting to the QA Team Lead
• 1+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web products via Selenium (WebDriver) and supportive frameworks.
• Solid skills in С# and OOP.
• Experience with API level testing.
• Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, Mercurial)
• In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
• Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
• Understanding of Agile/Scrum.
• Good English skills — Intermediate and above
• Experience with continuous integration processes and tools (teamcity)
• Experience in JS and jQuery
• Experience of working with version control system Mercurial
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
• Experience with SDLC tools like TFS, Azure DevOps, TeamCity etc.
• Good analytical skills
• Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
• Strong attention to details and accuracy
What is in it for you?
• Possibility to propose solutions on a project
• Dynamic and challenging tasks.
• Ability to influence project technologies.
• Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
• Low bureaucracy, European management style.
• Continuous self-improvement.
• ISTQB Certification preparation
• Knowledge sharing meetings
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and „Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com