On behalf of OutSystems, Ciklum is looking for Middle Software Developer for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
OutSystems is the number one low-code platform for rapid application development, helping organizations build enterprise-grade apps and transform their business faster. OutSystems combines the power of low-code development with advanced mobile capabilities, enabling visual development of entire application portfolios that easily integrate with existing systems.
OutSystems is recognized as a Leader in our market by top analyst firms like Forrester and Gartner. For two years running, Forbes named OutSystems the sixth best cloud company to work for based on Glassdoor reviews. We have won multiple industry awards including the prestigious CODiE award and are consistently ranked a top provider by our customers on sites such as Gartner Peer Reviews, Trust Radius, and G2 Crowd.
Our platform enables customers to facilitate digital transformation through massive efficiency gains in building and supporting enterprise-grade applications. By leveraging automation, artificial intelligence and deep technology integrations, software developers and business users can build applications through an intuitive, visual interface, rather than traditional coding. Customers experience tremendous cost savings and create competitive advantages by developing custom applications in days and weeks versus months and years, despite a shortage of skilled developers.
• Develop solution features following best engineering practices, ensuring solution performance and user adoption. Using technologies like OutSystems Platform, AWS Webservices, C#, and scripting languages;
• Develop integrations with external systems according to the defined architecture guidelines;
• Finish all assigned tasks with quality within the defined timebox;
• Conducts unit testing and integration testing, executing the necessary bug fixing.
Competencies and Skills:
• Communication skills;
• Agile methodologies practices;
• Customer Orientation and Interpersonal Skills;
• Transparency and the ability to establish trust and supportive relationships;
• Strong quality orientation and attention to detail;
• Ability to organize, estimate, and prioritize project tasks;
• Web application development and process design, and project delivery practices;
• Understanding of solution architecture and design, and web application performance.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Proficiency with at least one programming language: PHP, C# or Java;
• Knowledge in ASP.NET;
• Programming with databases: SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL;
• Knowledge in Database Modeling;
• Professional experience, 1 to 2 year, in web application programming is a plus;
• OutSystems development experience and certifications are a plus;
• Degree in Computer Science or Engineering. Academic achievements valued;
• Fluency in English, written and spoken (mandatory).
What’s in it for you?
• A solid company that still keeps growing, changing and innovating, and giving teams room to be proactive and creative;
• Real career opportunities — we care about growth and development. Vertical career progression is an obvious possibility but we offer more than that: possibility of lateral moves, joining different teams, of mastering a specific skill;
• Work colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you — and spread all over the globe;
• On the Job OutSystems and AWS training.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org