On behalf of Thomas Cook, Ciklum is looking for Junior QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Thomas Cook Money is a holiday bank. We want to make holiday money easy for our customers, by helping them save, borrow, spend and protect themselves in a fun and rewarding way. To realise our ambition, we are embarking on a 5 year journey, fixing what we have today, building a new customer proposition we can be proud of, then growing that proposition into new geographies.
The project and product are based on cutting edge cloud based technologies, such as: AWS, java, node.js, React.js and react native frontend. We are working with scrum and kanban frameworks and are targeting con-tinuous delivery process.
The Thomas Cook Group (thomascook.com) is the oldest and best known name in leisure travel with a history of innovation that started in 1841. Then Company is proud to serve the 19 million customers who chose to travel with TC each year and, are focused on transforming their business so that they can serve even more customers in ways that deliver better holiday dreams.
Thomas Cook is supported by 21,813 employees and operates from 15 source markets; it’s a leading company(by revenue) in all its core domains. Thomas Cook Group plcʼs shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange (TCG).
The Companyʼs very essence is to deliver inspiring personal journeys as the trusted pioneer in global travel. The core of our strategy is to deliver a high-tech, high-touch approach and being there for their customers wherever, whenever and however they want to connect with Company. TC Group is building the capability to support personalized customer interaction through micro-segmentation, social media integration, and powerful recommendation analytics.
• Requirements analysis and processing;
• Test cases/checklists and other types of test documentation creation;
• Estimate the required testing time;
• Perform testing activities on at least 1 project, communicate with developers and project managers;
• Functional and regression tests for iOS/Android/web apps;
• Defect and Test Summary reports preparation.
• Higher education (preferable in IT);
• 1+ year of manual testing of mobile iOS/Android/web apps experience;
• Understanding of QA processes, techniques, approaches, methodologies and software development lifecycle, and ability to apply the knowledge into daily operation;
• Experience producing key test assets (requirements gathering, checklists and test scenarios creation, etc.);
• Knowledge of common mobile debugging/monitoring;
• Willing to grow as automation QA Engineer (JS).
• Nice to have experience in banking, insurance systems and services;
• Good understanding of HTML/CSS/JS or JQuery;
• Understanding of CI/CD process;
• Experience and understanding of Scrum process;
• Experience with REST APIs, SoapUI, XML;
• Experience with continuous integration and source control systems such as Git/Github;
• Good knowledge in SQL queries.
• English spoken and written on the upper-intermediate level or higher;
• Good verbal and written communication skills;
• High level of attention to details;
• Ability to keep a high level overview of the complete solution and understand the business value;
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and drive independently or collaboratively with team on solutions, posi-tive approach to difficulties and creative problem solver.
What’s in it for you:
• A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with colleagues abroad on a day-to-day basis;
• Competitive salary;
• Career opportunities within big and well-known travel provider from Europe;
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company;
• Possibility to work from home one day per week (after the trial period is passed);
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com