On behalf of SmartBear, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are seeking a Senior QA engineer with a passion for learning, and creating awesome software tests. This is an opportunity to work with a team of Java devs, on a very complex project, with very little test automation currently. Your primary responsibility will be to work with the collocated team and build up an adequate smoke and regression test framework. You will be the first QA person in this office, with three temporary QA resources in another location. It’s not a team lead position to start, but may eventually grow into one as we expand QA in this location.
SmartBearSoftware provides enterprise-class, yet affordable tools for development teams that care about software quality and performance. Our collaboration, performance profiling and testing tools already help more than 100,000 developers, testers, and operations professionals build & deliver some of the best software applications and websites in the world. SmartBear Software help teams improve software quality and performance throughout the entire application life cycle through programming excellence; code review, QA efficiency & automation; and Web and Mobile application monitoring and performance optimization. We help software teams build great software.
• Create test cases for new and existing features.
• Create clean and maintainable test automation scripts.
• Take an inventory of our current automation, and plan
• Experience creating test plans and release checklists for complex software products.
• Experience with open source automation frameworks, such as Selenium, etc.
• Experience with modern test management platforms.
• Ability to lead our QA efforts, and provide a binary “ship or don’t ship” signal to management with confidence.
• Be a self-starter, and have excellent time management skills.
• Basic written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
• Experience using SmartBear tools, such as TestComplete, HipTest, or Zephyr.
• Experience testing GWT (Google Web Toolkit.) front ends.
• Working knowledge of CI/CD platforms such as Jenkins.
• Experience with relational databases & SQL.
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
• Strong English language knowledge is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• Benefits including competitive industry salaries, health insurance, dental insurance, Bike-to-Work Scheme and an attractive Pension Scheme
• Office in Gulliver. Nice view in every weather
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com