Ciklum is looking for a Sales Operations Coordinator to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
• Regular and timely update of our main sales internal resources and tools
• Act as local super user for all Ciklum Sales Tools
• Assist in collation of information for proposals and deal office responses
• Creation of standard contract documentation and administration of e-signatures via DocuSign
• Administration of Contract Repository and Contract Management process’
• Administer Salesforce processes’ and data to ensure accuracy and integrity of the system
• Create and maintain Sales and Sales Operations Manuals and processes
• Communication support throughout Ciklum Global Sales Team via Workplace and monthly newsletters
• Prospect visits support for the Sales Coordinator when required
• Ad hoc support for Sales and Sales Operations Management
• International experience is a must (e.g. international education, student exchange programs, work experience in the international company environment)
• University degree
• Work experience more than 1 year
• Excellent command of English language
• Good organizational skills
• Good MS Office knowledge and skills. Power Point and Excel proficient user is a must
• Flexible, enthusiastic and passionate person
• Customer oriented
• Proactive and go-getter personality
• Organised and methodical approach to work
• Able to take direction and work towards deadlines
• Desire to learn and develop
What’s in it for you?
• Full time position
• Excellent professional growth & career advancement opportunity
• Competitive entry level salary with performance based growth
• Paid training when necessary
• Challenging and fast pace working environment
• Be part of a fun and creative international Sales team
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!