On behalf of Thomas Cook, Ciklum is looking for a Single Point of Contact to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
The position is responsible for coordinating all vulnerabilities associated with our platform. A vulnerability is any weakness that can be exploited to achieve an objective for which the system was not designed to perform, for instance; manipulating URL strings allowing unauthorised access to data the system never intended to be allowed.
The Thomas Cook Group (thomascook.com) is the oldest and best known name in leisure travel with a history of innovation that started in 1841. Then Company is proud to serve the 19 million customers who chose to travel with TC each year and, are focused on transforming their business so that they can serve even more customers in ways that deliver better holiday dreams.
Thomas Cook is supported by 21,813 employees and operates from 15 source markets; it’s a leading company(by revenue) in all its core domains. Thomas Cook Group plcʼs shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange (TCG).
The Companyʼs very essence is to deliver inspiring personal journeys as the trusted pioneer in global travel. The core of our strategy is to deliver a high-tech, high-touch approach and being there for their customers wherever, whenever and however they want to connect with Company. TC Group is building the capability to support personalized customer interaction through micro-segmentation, social media integration, and powerful recommendation analytics.
• Working with the Threat and Vulnerability (TVM) team output co-ordinate the remediation of all identified vulnerabilities in priority sequence. To enforce on the remediation teams’ time-to-fix limits in accordance with applicable regulations, such as PCI.
• To maintain a monthly tracker of all vulnerabilities by element: network, system, database, application, user-interface, 3rd party and any dynamic/static content ingress/egress.
• To map the full stack of all data flows and interdependencies of all elements and maintain currency.
• Provide at least monthly management reports on the burn-down rate of open, closed and time-to-fix based on High, Medium and Low risk vulnerabilities associated with each element.
• To ensure each source element of the map has a designated owner.
• To ensure each source element has associated remediation teams’ and currency is
• Work with the owner and associated remediation teams’ on remediation plans and ensure vulnerabilities are aligned with sprints, maintenance releases, upgrades, DevOps and are properly executed upon.
• Maintain on-going alignment on element scanning requirements with TVM.
• Working cross-functional and multi-national co-ordinate the remediation plans with owners and remediation teams’ that represents the most efficient and effective change management outcome for TC.com
• Have demonstrable understanding of website architectures and components
• Working experience with formulas, charts in MS Excel / Google Sheets.
• Verbal communications skills and concise written communication skills.
• Strong coordination skills
• Organisation and multi-tasking skills.
• Preferability from an IT background with experience
• Understanding of web compiled and interpreted programs and the types of associated security issues
• Understanding of other computer architectures, operating systems, inter-process communications, networking protocols and their related implementations.
What’s in it for you?
• A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with colleagues abroad on a day-to-day basis
• Career opportunities within big and well-known travel provider from Europe
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• Possibility to work from home one day per week (after the trial period is passed)
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org