On behalf of Traiana, Ciklum is looking for a Junior/Middle Front End Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
The Client is well-funded company, one of the biggest financial institutions, acquired by ICAP for 247M USD. The Company provides the tools for tracking post trade activities on financial market. Over
You have a unique opportunity to join the team of professionals, work with the newest technologies, become a part of a company, which is in the process of transformation — moving 18 applications to micro-services architecture — to serve bigger flows faster. The client is solid and interested in growing the distributed team.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing top-notch front-end products and find the best solutions for complicated challenges. Based on the micro-services approach, best practices and modern technologies.
• At least
• Very good English (written and oral)
• Open-minded and fast learner
• Ability to understand requirements and to communicate effectively with product managers
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to become part of the core team; in a stable and growing company
• Working with the bleeding edge technology while following best practices
• No legacy code, we write new stuff
• Be an active member in shaping our products, infrastructure, processes and culture
• Play with the latest versions of Webpack, React, CSS frameworks, Node.js, npm and other goodies
• Fun, funny and friendly working environment
In one word: family. In few more words: personality first. You will be a part of a fun-to-work-with team, which loves what they are doing and loves to share knowledge, empower each other and drink lots of whiskey.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org