On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for Senior .NET Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
You will join highly motivated team and will be working on creation of European and US startups from scratch. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
As a Senior .Net Developer you will have a chance to work with modern technologies such as ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework, OData, microservices, mongo, Redis etc. You will work with customer’s solution architects team together with Business Analyst. Building distributed service oriented solutions, comprising of custom business process workflows. The solution is intended to be used as a framework by other teams. Infer and define the requirements and improve with the customer’s team.
Our client is a modern risk management solution for the global market made easily available for every kind of organizations and ensuring that all users are engaged. It lifts risk management software to another level by using modern technology and process thinking to provide a more efficient, complete and engaging solution for risk management.
• Development of the crucial components of the platform.
• Build a solution from scratch;
• Proactive position in platform evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc.
• Participate in grooming, planning and estimation sessions
• Transform the requirements to set of unit/integration tests.
• Couching of teammates, code and solution review.
• Around 5+ years of experience in C# and .NET Framework
• The relevant experience with technology stack ASP.NET Web API; Entity Framework; LINQ; OWIN; ETL, MS SQL,
• Experience with .NET Framework 4.6.1, .Net Core 2+, .NET Standard, MS Entity Framework, Migrations
• Windows Azure, Service Fabric, Service Bus, Storage, Functions, APP Services
• Desktop applications development: UWP, WPF
• Elastic Search
• MS SQL Server
• Redis cache experience
• MongoDB via C#
• English level — upper-intermediate
• Cloud based experience (Azure, AWS, etc.)
• Continuous integration;
• Experience with Agile methodologies and principles;
• Microservices architecture;
• Experience with large scalable systems
• Clean code addicted
• Adherent of TDD, BDD approaches
• Good communication skills
What’s in it for you
• Close cooperation with client
• Possibility to learn different business domains
• Constant flow of new projects
• Dynamic and challenging tasks
• Ability to influence project technologies
• Projects from scratch
• Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
• European management style
• Continuous self-improvement
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org