On behalf of Just Eat, Ciklum is looking for Senior iOS Engineer for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
JUST EAT (just-eat.com) is the world leader in online takeaway ordering — processing millions of orders across 12 major markets, with a clear #1 position in all of these. We have achieved this by building a growing network of over 63,000 restaurant partners and continuing to commit major investment into our technology platform, our brand and our people. Just Eat is now firmly established as one of the UK’s leading consumer brands, we are all about choice and are helping the nation ‘find your flavour’ as we embark on creating the world’s greatest food community.
Following our IPO in 2014, Just Eat is now well established as one of the most successful, innovative and high growth technology companies in Europe, with year-on-year order growth of over 50%.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Globally we have 2500 Just Eaters. They embody our values: Make Happy, Razor Sharp and Big Hearted. We truly believe it’s the people that make Just Eat the great company it is. We have an incredibly open culture. We’re about making everyone feel comfortable, sharing ideas and trying out new things.
• The availability, security, scalability of our e-commerce platform
• Delivering on quarterly OKR’s set for the consumer teams
• Track the progress that you are making towards the wider goals of your team, and transparently communicate that progress to your team and Technical Lead.
• Keep to the processes, standards and designs that your team has agreed upon.
• Contribute to the definition of product features, including in workshops with other engineering teams and Product Management.
• Collaborating with UX teams to turn mock-ups and design visions into reality.
• Communicate the technical work of your team to other engineering teams.
• Take responsibility for supporting your changes all the way through to proving that they work well — and continue to work well — in production.
• Creating and maintaining our open source iOS code
• Releasing new versions to the store (~4 weeks) and supporting those changes all the way through to operating successfully in customers’ hands.
• Reviewing and merging your teams pull requests, after those automated tests have passed
• Coming up with awesome ideas to implement in the app
You must have experience of:
• Networking and integration with server-side APIs
• Custom UI component creation, animations and custom transitions
• Integration and unit testing
• Continuous integration
• Experience in building stable software with high attention to detail
• Understanding of developing software in isolated and reusable components
• Having a deep understanding of API design for efficiency, readability
You will have an advantage if you have experience of:
• Working within an e-commerce business
• Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Mobile payments
What’s in it for you?
• We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company.
• An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out.
• Regular 1-to-1 meetings with your manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives.
• An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events.
• Regular hackathons — use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org