On behalf of AudienceProject, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
AudienceProject (www.audienceproject.com) is a unique company playing at the intersection of technology, market research and big data. Our capabilities position us firmly at the core of the digital ad and e-commerce industry, with a cutting edge offering to brands, agencies and publishers. AudienceProject recognized as one of Europe’s leading private companies with a Red Herring Top 100 Europe Award.
You will be part of Front End development team that is responsible for developing next generation of UserReport (www.userreport.com) and other AudienceProject (www.audienceproject.com) products. UserReport is a product that allows website owners to understand, build and monetise their audiences. We develop Single Page Application using ES6, React and Redux and focusing on delivering perfect user interface and experience. You will work closely with designer, product owner and QA to solve complex customers problems with fast, responsive, intuitive and clean interface.
• Development of Single Page Application from markup to perfectly working interface with tight cooperation with QA and Product Owner;
• Continuous work towards improving internal architecture;
• Estimation of complexity and time needed to develop solution;
• Reviewing code of other team members;
• Participating in Scrum activities — planning, demo, retrospective.
• Strong CSS3 knowledge, experience with CSS preprocessors and responsive markup layouts;
• Experience of front-end build systems;
• Experience with Git or Mercurial;
• Focus on self development;
• Intermediate level of English;
• Accepting and practicing agile principles in work.
• Sharp eye on UI and modern front-end technologies;
• Interest in UX.
• Team player to accomplish common goals;
• Attentive to details;
• Ready to go the extra mile to achieve perfect results;
• Responsive and punctual;
• Interested in developing product — what problems it solves for customers, how it will be used, etc;
• Tolerant to other opinions, ability to handle discussions;
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
• Chance to work with many different technologies (OS, networking, security, web technologies);
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• Competitive salary;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you will have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!