On behalf of Sisense, Ciklum is looking for a talented Automation QA Engineer (with Java) to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We wish to welcome a new team player to our team, which is eager to be part of building the Sisense Automation team.
Automation QA Engineer with strong experience in test automation (ground up) and/or development. The position requires the Automation QA Engineer to create automated tests, new scripting, high level testing scenarios, test data and run and record results.
Sisense (sisense.com), the cutting edge BI company, dedicated to be one step ahead of the market. We love innovation, we always seek better solutions and customer delight.Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal and we take no less than ‘WOW!’.
Sisense provides a single stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up big and complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer Data Prep product, to a powerful reporting product that turns data into insights and business value that can be shared across the organization.
Established in 2004, Sisense has an office on Wall Street in New York City, where the sales and marketing team sits, and two offices in Tel Aviv, Israel, where R&D, worldwide sales, and support are located. Hundreds of businesses, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups, are using Sisense to crunch their data and uncover insights. eBay, ESPN, Sony, NASA, and Motorola are just a few example of the leading companies who have chosen Sisense as their BI tool
• Development and improvement of test automation framework architecture.
• Automation of regression and functional testing on Web/Mobile projects — Building and maintaining automated testing framework.
• Integrating automated testing into CI process.
• Test case adjustments for automated testing needs.
• Test data and test environment preparations.
• Making conclusion and reporting about stability of the product under test.
• Possibility to perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with all team members to indicate the problem (devops, manual qa, developers, product owner).
• More than 3 years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web products via Selenium (WebDriver) and supportive frameworks.
• Solid skills in Java and OOP + PageObject pattern.
• Good understanding of Maven, JUnit/TestNG, Logging, different reporting tools.
• Experience with API level testing.
• General understanding of JIRA, TestRail and Confluence.
• Ready to work and analyze complex DOM-model — highcharts, multi-dimensional tables, etc.
• Experience with implementation of automated testing for project and system.
• Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (teamcity, Jenkins, or similar).
• Experience of working with version control systems (GIT currently).
• In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures.
• Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types.
• Understanding of Agile/Scrum.
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant.
• Good English skills — Upper-intermediate and above.
• Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch.
• Experience with Mobile automation.
• Good Knowledge of SQL.
• Good analytical skills.
• Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks.
• Strong communication and problem solving skills.
• Be proactive, suggest ideas for general and specific improvements, have an inquiring mind, take interests in new approach and tools.
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented.
• Strong attention to details and accuracy.
What’s in it for you?
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities.
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client.
• Business trips.
• Competitive salary.
• Career and professional growth.
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company.
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org