On behalf of Thomas Cook, Ciklum is looking for Product Owner to join our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
The Product Owner owns a specified product or domain and is responsible for prioritising and maintaining its backlog. They are a key part of the Squad and, with the team, own the delivery of high quality, customer-led digital product, ensuring focus on the items that will deliver the most significant business value. The role is responsible for ’building the product right’ and works closely with the extended Product squads to interpret and ensure alignment with strategy, roadmap and business goals.
The Thomas Cook Group is the oldest and best known name in leisure travel with a history of innovation that started in 1841. Then Company is proud to serve the 19 million customers who chose to travel with TC each year and, are focused on transforming their business so that they can serve even more customers in ways that deliver better holiday dreams.
Thomas Cook is supported by 21,813 employees and operates from 15 source markets; it’s a leading company(by revenue) in all its core domains. Thomas Cook Group plcʼs shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange (TCG).
The Companyʼs very essence is to deliver inspiring personal journeys as the trusted pioneer in global travel. The core of our strategy is to deliver a high-tech, high-touch approach and being there for their customers wherever, whenever and however they want to connect with Company. TC Group is building the capability to support personalized customer interaction through micro-segmentation, social media integration, and powerful recommendation analytics.
• Responsible for defining, prioritising and developing high quality products and features that deliver demonstrable customer and business value
• Fully responsible for the product backlog
• Work collaboratively to elaborate user stories and ensure team understand requirements, goals and how success will be measured
• Work collaboratively across the business to align priorities and identify and manage dependencies with other Squads and technology teams
• Represent the customer and provide feedback to the Squad on performance of the product in the market and against targets
• Collaborate with the Tribe Product Owner and the Markets to support the definition and development of the product roadmap and strategy
• Create detailed user stories that breakdown the epic into end to end functionality
• Fully responsible for defining a buffer of refined user stories for upcoming sprints
• Define and deliver acceptance criteria and the ‘Definition of Done’ working collaboratively with the rest of the Squad
• Act as an ambassador for Agile best practices, lead sprint reviews and engage in daily stand ups and sprint retrospectives
• Understand customer, commercial and business value of new product features
• Apply agile analysis techniques for creating user stories and acceptance criteria
• Understand the technology landscape of the product area they are working in
• Good knowledge of agile Scrum methodology and practices
• Produce high quality artefacts to assist the team in development of the feature
• Make sound prioritisation decisions based on value and effort/risk to deliver
• Demonstrable ability to take ownership and make effective decisions
• Delivery focused with excellent attention to detail and drive to resolve issues
• Experience of applying data and insight to inform decision-making
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• 3+ years experience of working as a PO/PM with Agile development teams
• Experience and knowledge of travel and hospitality industry
• Experience working in a global business with remote teams
• Certified Scrum Product Owner qualification desirable
What’s in it for you:
• A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with colleagues abroad on a day-to-day basis
• Career opportunities within big and well-known travel provider from Europe
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• Possibility to work from home one day per week (after the trial period is passed)
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com