Ciklum is looking for a motivated and proactive Recruitment Researcher to join Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
• Internet recruiting;
• Sourcing potential candidates by utilizing job boards, internal database, advertising and other resources;
• Reviewing resumes for requirements and pre-screening of candidates;
• Initial contact with candidates;
• Market research.
• You have at least a half a year of experience in a similar position in an IT company;
• You have no problems in speaking English;
• You are a self-driven and proactive person;
• You are passionate about recruitment.
A self-driven person, who able to manage own time and priorities and work in a multitask mode; excellent communicator with good presentation skills, and positive and result-oriented attitude. It is also to be able to work in a team as well as independently.
What’s in it for you
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
• A lot of various technical seminars;
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client;
• Competitive salary;
• Career and professional growth;
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company;
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!