WalkMe was recently recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing Software Company in the world, which means our employees have the opportunity to grow with us.
We raise our own leaders and encourage employees in all ranks to take initiative and own their work, innovate and take an active role in the company’s success! Additionally, WalkMe has been recognized for its exceptional culture with awards from Glassdoor, Entrepreneur Magazine, Forbes and more.
We strive to hire passionate individuals with a drive for excellence, who live and breathe innovation and are excited to be part of our incredibly talented community of employees. We’ve found that the winning formula for excellence is enabling and encouraging our bright talent to take charge and contribute to the company’s success by executing their creative ideas.
Through our commitment to transparency and digital oriented operations, we are able to play to the strengths of our employees, ensure our goals are aligned, and match the brilliance of our people with a community oriented environment they can thrive in. We work hard, we work together and this is what stands behind our incredible results.
• End to end development of features and systems that are used daily by key stakeholders, both internally and externally;
• Investigate, implement and share new technologies and ideas;
• Be part of an organic team developing in a fast paced environment based on CI/CD;
• Practice the most advanced client and server side techniques available with challenging microservices architecture, using the best technologies available: React, GraphQL, Node.js, PostgresSQL, Solr/C*, Druid, Presto, Kafka and Docker.
• 1+ years experience of development with Node.js and React.js;
• Experience in working with NoSQL/Relational DBs;
• Experience in designing and developing large distributed systems and microservices architecture;
• Experience in writing tests and CI/CD methodologies;
• Ability to multitask and eagerness to learn new technologies;
• Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills;
• B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
What’s in it for you?
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
• Medical Insurance;
• Free lunches every day;
• English courses;
• Corporate team buildings;
• Individual career plan;
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
• Competitive salary;
• Career and professional growth.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org