On behalf of BIScience, Ciklum is looking for Senior Java Developer to join Kiev team on full-time basis.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of Scrum team that develops a cloud SAAS product which monitor 30,000,000 sites around the world. The Product runs on hundreds of servers which generate 100G of new data which needs to be crunch using big data analytics tool in order to provide insights for our customers. We are now expanding and plan to monitor not only Websites but also Mobile devices and Videos.
BIScience offers business intelligence solutions for online advertising activities. Our solutions maximize our clients’ profits by providing insights and analytics of their online presence compared to specific competitors and entire market segments. All of our solutions are secure, reliable, intuitive, and usable. BIScience offers flexible packaging to accommodate the needs of small and medium businesses as well as large enterprises.
Client’s website: www.biscience.com
• Business features development
• Take part in architecture design
• Communication and close cooperation with the customer
• Java 4+ years
• Spring Core, JPA
• Rabbit MQ (or other AMQP broker)
• HTTP / REST
• GIT, JIRA, Confluence
• Linux hands on
• Being familiar with agile development frameworks, e.g. SCRUM
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written
• Experience with NoSQL DBs
• Experience with online advertising
• Working well autonomously, without close supervision, readiness to take responsibility
• Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-programmers and project manager
• Very organized & committed person which can commit to timely delivery of quality results
• Knowledge seeking, updated with latest technological and eager to learn new stuff
• Documenting his/her code and general functionality
What’s in it for you?
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• Competitive salary
• State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com