At CIGen we partner with both startups and experienced enterprises to help them achieve their business goals through software solutions.
Our company is driven by the core values that are professionalism, trust, and mutual respect. We believe that the only way to achieve long-term business success is to build long-term trusted relationships with clients, employees, and partners. Hence, the quality of our services is crucial!
Currently, we are looking for a .NET Tech Lead to join the team.
The project is a system that allows users to create complex business flows for data transformation, email campaigns.
This position could be fully remote.
- Minimum 5 years of commercial experience with Microsoft.NET/.NET Core frameworks
- Experienced in Microservices Architecture (including sync/async communications, API Gateway, etc.)
- Experienced in Clean Code & Architecture
- Experienced in Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Good understanding of OOP, OOD, SOLID, DRY, KISS, YAGNI and design patterns
- Knowledgeable in using C4 Model
- UML diagrams
- Experienced in ASP.NET Core Web API / REST API / Angular / HTML5, CSS3, Bootstra
- Experience with Docker & Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Experienced in Microsoft Azure (AKS, App Services, Azure Storage, Azure SQL, Azure Service Bus)
- Experienced in oAuth, JWT, OpenID
- Experienced in SQL, Microsoft SQL Server and Entity Framework (EF Core)
- Experience with CQRS (with or without ES), MediatR, Automapper, Autofac
- Experienced in CI/CD based on Azure DevOps & Terraform
- Your level of English is Upper-Intermediate or higher
🔹 Would be a plus:
- Higher education (diploma) in the field of computer technologies
- Experience with Scala, Azure Databricks
- Any valid Microsoft/Microsoft Azure certification
- Desire to participate in the different tech events to keep knowledge up to date with the latest technologies, share with the team, etc.
- Excel in Clean Code & Architecture, DDD (including OOPs concepts, SOLID principles, and design patterns)
- Develop quality and maintainable code
- Strong knowledge of the latest tools and technologies and ability to resolve technical challenges with the latest available technologies
- Ability to identify the best possible solution for a given task
- Ability to identify code issues and “code smells” and provide optimal refactoring solutions
- Strong skill in designing databases and database access layers
- Strong soft skills, including attention to detail, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Lead the team, active participation in the code review (pull-request) processes, design & monitor common guidelines and code standards across the related projects
🌻 We offer:
- Comfortable office in L’viv/Ukraine with EcoFlow & Starlink or an opportunity to work remotely
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours to support your work-life balance
- Transparent and flexible processes
- Endless possibilities for your professional growth and continuous support from management
- Paid vacations, sick leaves and national holidays
- Cozy, friendly and fun atmosphere
...and much more!
We look forward to hearing from you!
🚀 Apply today!