CIGen is an Azure expert company, comprised of a team of dedicated professionals who share a common objective: to deliver top-quality services to businesses seeking our expertise.
Currently, we are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our team. This position offers the flexibility of full remote work.
- Identify growth opportunities through new channels, domains, conferences/events
- Collaborate with the team to devise and execute strategic outreach plans
- Conduct research to engage and establish partnerships with potential customers
- Configure email and LinkedIn outreach processes using tools like Woodpecker, Expandi, Snowio, etc
- Develop Ideal Customer Profiles (ICP) and craft messaging for lead generation campaigns
- Efficiently manage contacts and leads in CRM platforms (HubSpot, MS Dynamics)
- Process responses, schedule calls, nurture leads, and maintain follow-up communication
- Prepare Follow Up campaigns for leads in a neutral state
- Keep track of all lead generation campaign schedules
- Generate monthly reports summarizing lead generation activities
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales, business development, lead gen or a related field is essential
- Strong understanding of the software industry and Azure cloud services
- Proficient in executing email and LinkedIn outreach campaigns
- Exceptional communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English (B2+ level)
- Highly organized and goal-oriented individual
🌻 We offer:
- Online and offline team gatherings, providing opportunities for brainstorming sessions and strengthening team bonds
- Be a part of an English-speaking multinational environment where you can share your expertise and gain new knowledge from colleagues from different countries
- Comfortable office in Lviv, Ukraine, equipped with EcoFlow & Starlink, or the flexibility to work remotely to suit your preferences
- Paid vacations, sick leaves, and national holidays to ensure your well-being and work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Online and Offline course compensation, which is based on whether courses are related to current projects, future roles, for specific tasks
- Transparent and open communication channels and processes, fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment
- Cozy, friendly, and fun atmosphere
...and much more!
We look forward to hearing from you!
🚀 Apply today!