At CIGen we believe that great results can only be achieved with the right people and the right culture.
That is why we are looking for people to join our team who are like us — passionate about what they do, are open and broad-minded, ready to learn and develop as rapidly as the world changes.
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience with React/Redux and/or Angular (one of them is a must) and NodeJS/Express
- Experience with MongoDB/Mongoose and/or PostgreSQL/Sequelize (design, migrations, and optimized queries)
- Strong knowledge of JWT/oAuth2/OpenID and security best practices
- Experience with newer specifications of ECMAScript, TypeScript, HTML, CSS
- Experience with the popular UI component libraries, Bootstrap, Material
- Intermediate Strong or higher level of spoken English
🔹 Would be a plus:
- Experience with Vue/Vuex
- Sense of a good UX and UI design
- Knowledge in using SOLID design and principles
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Terraform
- Knowledge of Microservices Architecture
🔹 About our projects:
For your reference, here is a short description of one of our projects:
The quoting tool that provides an effective and professional method of booking appointments, building quotes, and communicating with customers.
Current stage: ongoing development.
Country: The United Kingdom
Technology stack: .NET, React, Angular, Xamarin Forms, Prism, SQLite, Custom Maps, Telerik, 3rd party API
🌻 We offer:
- Interesting and challenging projects;
- Flexible working hours to support your work-life balance;
- Transparent and flexible processes;
- Endless possibilities for your professional growth and continuous support from management;
- Cozy atmosphere,
...and much more!
We look forward to hearing from you!
🚀 Apply today!