At CIGen we partner with both startups and experienced enterprises to help them achieve their business goals through software solutions.
Currently, we are looking for a talented, result-oriented, and proactive Office Manager / HR Assistant, with strong communication and leadership skills, to join our team and support our company’s growth.
Here’s a bit more of what we expect from you:
- Help to oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly;
- Assist with internal communications and meetings organization, announcements, and internal surveys;
- Help to prepare and send corporate presents for employees;
- Help with organization of corporate events;
- Support employees with onboarding and workplace-related requests.
- Previous experience in a similar position or in administrative work;
- Intermediate+ English written and spoken;
- Perfect written and verbal communication skills;
- Cheerful, friendly, and communicative personality;
- Good organizational skills;
- High level of personal responsibility and attentiveness to the details.
Would be a plus:
- Experience working with Microsoft Office tools, like Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Teams;
- Basic skills in photo editing tools.
- Interesting and challenging tasks;
- Endless possibilities for your professional growth and continuous support from management;
- Cozy, friendly, and fun atmosphere;
- Paid sick leaves and vacations;
- In-house English tutor;
- Transparent and flexible processes.
...and much more!
We look forward to hearing from you!