Cieden is a growing product design and marketing agency that is scaling the Product department. We create complex products like SaaS, ERP and CRM systems in medical, real-estate, legal and other industries. We solve tough product and service problems, and that is why we’re looking for an open-minded and curious person with a creative approach to problem-solving. If you love challenges, dynamic environment and aspire to develop your career path as a Product Manager, then apply to this job position.
This can be a perfect role for the person who want to: 1) bring more strategic vision than he (she) can do on average PM or BA role in outsourcing 2) work in more dynamic environment rich in discovery phases and creative tasks 3) influence the growth of the Ukrainian product community.
In the future your career pass may lead you to the management of Cieden’s own products or leadership of the PdM department.
This may be not a best position for a person who has strong preference for tactics over strategy and software development over discovery and conceptualisation.
What You’ll Do:
- Product development: Communication with product founders and stakeholders and driving decision making through the entire process from idea and early discovery to mock-ups and prototypes to final implementation;
- Research: Conducting user and market research to gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas on how to improve customer experience and drive product growth;
- Business Analysis: Clarifying scope, building Product Roadmap and assistance in requirements prioritization based on business and customer impact; helping clients to shape product vision, coming up with ideas of monetization and growth engines;
- Requirements Management: Translation of product strategy into product requirements in the best-suited form for designers, developers or other stakeholders (creating user flows/customer journeys, process diagrams/mindmaps to depict solution features/sitemaps/low-resolution wireframes, writing epic and sometimes stories, etc);
- Design: Analysis of major customer journeys of the current product, highlighting product gaps and coming up with suggestions on improvement; Reviewing designs and maintaining UX and UI quality.
- Project management: Working closely with design, BA, marketing and dev teams — building products from scratch, redesign of existing products, pivoting — it all depends on the project; Manage multiple projects, tasks and initiatives concurrently.
What you bring to the table:
- Product mindset: making sure the product solves a real problem;
- Excellent problem-solving, research and analytical skills, analysis and synthesizing data;
- Ability to understand the logic of complicated applications, and to clearly and understandably justify product and design decisions;
- Ability to meet deadlines, and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic, high-growth environment;
- At least Upper-intermediate level of English, excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills to communicate effectively with customers and project teams;
- Previous BA/Product/UX or Project Manager experience, especially working with designers;
- Willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done ;)
Nice to have:
- Broad experience on product discovery phases
- Prior leadership experience with the ability to influence change;
- Knowledge of fundamental UX/UI;
- Experience with Business Process Modelling
- Experience in technical documentation development;
- Knowledge of requirements lifecycle and business analysis techniques.
- A track record in UX/BA/PM courses or other educational activities;
- Experience with Product Idea validation techniques
- competitive hourly-based compensation (biweekly) and bonuses;
- 18 paid days off, 12 flexible national holidays, and 10 partially paid sick leaves (that can be transformed into 5 additional paid days off);
- Cieden will cover up to ~2000$/year for your education, including educational fund, paid hours for self-development, bonuses for conducting events, articles, and video production, etc.;
- a cozy video studio RIST as a place for making into reality your video production dreams 😎;
- regular performance assessment and salary review;
- a modern, comfortable office in the city center;
- informal company activities including trips to other countries, teambuildings and weekly internal educational events like lectures, workshops, training, etc.;
- a team of friendly like-minded individuals;
- 200+ books, mainly in English, for your personal and professional development. This number is constantly growing;
- English classes and team syncs in English to boost your language skills;
We create not just projects, we develop products that impact the way people work, entertain, and build relationships, making the world a better place. We fight to be a dream place for creative and intelligent people and believe that you are the one.
Team That Discusses! Work That Inspires! Results That Increase!
Innovation, teamwork, common sense, and enjoying what we do are at the heart of everything we create at Cieden.