Cieden is a product design and marketing agency developing rapidly and looking for a talented Lead UX/UI Designer to join our friendly team. Our main focus is a UX/UI design for web and mobile applications, and we efficiently integrate it with Marketing, Business Analysis, and Product Management.
As a valuable part of the team, you’ll be responsible for the successful creation of seamless user journeys throughout all sorts of web and mobile applications. You’ll work alongside a talented, multi-disciplinary team that will look to you as an authority on UX.
We Are Looking For You If You Have:
- 3+ years of experience as a UX/UI Designer;
- strong understanding of design processes;
- upper-Intermediate English or higher;
- fluency with design tools;
- strong presentation and communication skills;
- being a trusted mentor and thought leader, skilled in design operations management;
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment that’s constantly changing;
- strong interpersonal skills with the ability to be self-sufficient, prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively.
We Expect That You Will:
- manage requirements to deliver designs effectively and to the highest standard;
- lead a strong team of 2-5 designers and analysts and guide them in their professional development through dedicated mentorship, formal coaching, and advice;
- lead ideation sessions, workshops, lectures, and presentations for your team and potentially with clients on-site;
- effectively present and communicate your design decisions to clients and team members;
- use design thinking principles to build engaging customer experiences which make people’s lives easier.
- As a trustful Partner of Cieden, you will get 5% of the hourly project revenue during your Leadership on the project.
- As a trustful Partner of Cieden for Sales/Upsales, you will get 5% of the Projects Revenue in the next 12 months from the first invoice, even if you pass the project to another person.
- competitive hourly-based compensation (biweekly) and bonuses;
- 18 paid days off, 12 flexible national holidays and 10 partially paid sick leaves (that can be transformed into 5 additional paid days off);
- Cieden will cover up to ~2000$/year for your education, including educational fund, paid hours for self-development, bonuses for conducting events, articles, and video production, etc.;
- a cozy video studio RIST as a place for making into reality your video production dreams 😎;
- regular performance assessment and salary review;
- a modern, comfortable office in the city center;
- informal company activities including trips to other countries, teambuilding and weekly internal educational events like lectures, workshops, training, etc.;
- a team of friendly like-minded individuals;
- 200+ books, mainly in English, for your personal and professional development. This number is constantly growing;
- English classes and team syncs in English to boost your language skills;
We create not just projects; we develop products that impact the way people work, entertain, and build relationships, making the world a better place. We fight to be a dream place for creative and intelligent people and believe that you are the one.
Team That Discusses! Work That Inspires! Results That Increase!
Innovation, teamwork, common sense, and enjoying what we do are at the heart of everything we create at Cieden.