Chudovo OU is looking for a PHP Developer to take part in the development of a Warehouse Management System. You’ll be a part of a qualified team of 5 developers and be responsible for developing high-quality web applications, managing version control via Git, and optimizing database performance, etc.
- 3+years of experience as a PHP Developer;
- 1+ years of experience with the Laravel framework;
- Experience with React;
- Strong knowledge of MySQL database management;
- Experience with New Relic, performance optimization;
- Experience of API integrations;
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and communication skills;
- At least an intermediate level of Spoken English.
- Develop and maintain web applications using PHP and the Laravel framework;
- Ensure optimal performance of database operations using MySQL;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Participate in creating dynamic user interfaces using ReactJS;
- Assist in the integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Opportunity for career and professional growth;
- All taxes compensation+ 0.5% for banking expenses+ PE accounting service;
- 18 working days of paid vacation + sick leaves compensation(9 days a year);
- Loyalty program;
- Compensation for professional certifications;
- Office/remote work mode is up to you.