CL is looking to hire an expert React Native developers to participate in interesting projects FULL-TIME.
What do we offer?
— Excellent, on-time salary with constant salary growth
— Working from home or at the office in Lviv
— Friendly work atmosphere
— Long-term work perspective (5+ years)
When contacting us, please provide your git hub and App portfolio, and be ready to go through two rounds of interviews.
— 5+ years of solid app-building experience is a must.
— Design and build the next-gen user-centric application.
— Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, define, design, code, and ship new features.
— Ensure agile test-driven development for robustness, usability, reliability, security, and performance.
— Work on fixing bugs by addressing the root cause and improving application performance.
— Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies/tools to maximize development efficiency and productivity.
-Hands-on individual contributor, reporting to the Head of Technology.
— Experience in Cross-platform mobile app development using React Native.
— Minimum of 5+ years full-time mobile development experience (Android). Strong system design and architecture skills
— Optimizing app performance and memory consumption. E2E App development and/or experience of developing SDKs is good to have.
— Experience with Java.
— Experience launching and managing Production mobile apps on Android.
— Experience authoring, testing, and deploying code mission-critical applications.
— Debugging Android apps using simulators and related tooling. Developing and releasing complex, data-driven map-based apps using Native as the primary application framework. Persisting data for offline-first apps using flutter
— Developing reusable UI Components and Experience developing integrations with common APIs (e.g., Firebase, Twitter, Instagram, Stripe, Youtube, Google, etc.)
-Knowledge of Data Structure and Algorithms.
-Knowledge of OOPs principles.
— Understanding of Relational/NoSQL Databases
— Experience with Git-Mindset to take up project individually.
— Experience working in an agile development process.
— Writing clear, maintainable, and testable code
• Developing new user-facing features using React and React Native
• Ability to take wireframes or designs and translate them into high-quality user interfaces.
• Familiar with the mobile application development lifecycle
• Mentor and Guide a team of developers
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries
• Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs. Developing new features in React while working closely with API & Design teams.
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Experience working in an agile development environment
• Leadership skills: bring people together to achieve a common goal
• Communication skills: clearly communicate design and strategy to stakeholders
• Management skills: Team player and on-time delivery
• Result oriented prioritize user stories and tasks and deliver a quality product in aggressive timelines
Feel free to apply if you fit the above-mentioned description.