• Computer Science fundamentals (BSc or MSc degree).
• English proficiency (effortless verbal and written communication). Passion for developing and learning new things.
• Good knowledge of one programming language (as an automation tool).
• AWS cloud solutions.
• Experience with automated testing and performance testing. Experience with CI/CD pipeline design and implementation.
• Ruby on Rails deployments and performance management.
• Deploying and managing web and data processing applications.
• Dockerization and docker cluster management.
• Linux usage and administration.
• Interesting and diverse tasks
• Great colleagues from diverse backgrounds
• A chance to make a difference and help shape the future of the company
• An innovative and entrepreneurial workplace
• Flexible working hours
• The possibility to work from home when you need to
We are experiencing a great shift towards cloud infrastructure and are in need of a person with strong experience in AWS cloud solutions to optimize existing infrastructure, introduce best practices, elaborate solutions for upcoming projects, properly divide responsibilities between engineering and DevOps teams, and facilitate developer experience.
• Design, build and help build efficient scalable software systems and infrastructure
• Collaborate closely with other engineers, product owners, QA and IT, both within Universum and the greater StepStone family.
• Enabling developers and IT to focus on their tasks, e.g. by helping us automate testing and deployment and setting up meaningful metrics for our systems and implement effective monitoring solutions together with QA
• Be involved in various aspects of the business, such as data processing, report generation and data analytics
Universum is a trusted partner to over 2000 clients, including many Fortune 500 companies. The results of our surveys and trend reports are continually published in prominent media outlets around the world including Forbes, Le Monde, CNNMoney, Harvard Business Review and El Pais.
We are the global leader in employer branding — delivering the critical talent market insights, winning brand strategies and compelling and story-led communication adapted to organization’s need to contend more effectively for the talent. Universum is part of StepStone, one of the leading global e-recruitment firms which belongs to Axel Springer the biggest global media company.
We are all leaders and responsible for our individual and collective work environments. We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity makes teams better and that discrimination based on race, gender, or anything else is self-defeating and detrimental to individuals and the business.