The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! Every new project is a challenge that we face successfully. The only thing that can stop us is... Wait, it’s nothing! The number of projects is growing, and with them, our team too. And now we need a Middle/Senior NLP Engineer (EU).
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English is mandatory;
- 3+ years commercial experience in Natural Language Processing / Machine Learning;
- Proficiency in Python and strong programming skills;
- Experience with NLP frameworks and libraries, including PyTorch and TensorFlow;
- Strong understanding of NLP techniques for text classification, summarization, NER, semantic search;
- Experience with deep learning language models such as BERT, GPT, or similar;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical thinking.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
Would be a plus:
- Hands-on experience with MLOps system architecture using Hadoop, Docker, Kubernetes, cloud services (GCP/Amazon/Azure).
Why CHI Software?
- AI Excellence Award in 2022;
- Confirmed status of a Microsoft Partner;
- Confirmed ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 certifications;
- Four new offices in 2022 in Kobe (Japan), Florida (USA), Barcelona (Spain), and Krakow (Poland);
- Participation in significant tech conferences in Tokyo, Kobe (Japan), and London (UK) with the booth and visited more than 15 conferences in 6 countries;
- The New York Times, BBC, Hackernoon, and other popular media platforms wrote about us.
- Covered vacation period: 20 business days and 5 days off
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule
- Truly friendly and supporting atmosphere
- Working remotely or in one of our offices
- Medical insurance for employees from Ukraine
- Compensation of psychological counseling
- Legal support
- Relocation assistance